Komandos iš 1 profesionalo ir 3 mėgėjų susirungs 54 duobučių turnyre 2019.05.29-06.02 „The V Golf Club" klube
A new Pro-Am event is joining The V Golf Club and the PGAs of Europe Sanctioned Event calendar next year as The Vilnius Pro-Am 2019 takes place at Vilnius Grand Resort in Lithuania from 29 May – 02 June, 2019.
Teams of one Professional and three amateurs will enjoy a 54-hole Pro-Am format event that will showcase one of the best championship golf courses in the Baltic States.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs, and amateur packages start at €1,450, and include:
- 5 nights accommodation with breakfast
- 4 lunches at Vilnius Grand Resort
- 3 rounds of golf at The V Golf Club, and 1 Official Practice round
- Airport transfers
- Range balls and buggies
- Snack lunch on-course for 3 tournament rounds
- Welcome Reception at The V Steak House Restaurant, Gala Dinner & Prize-Giving Ceremony
- Social event with dinner at Vilnius Grand Resort
- Hawaii party at Bora Bora and BBQ Dinner
- Unlimited access to The V Spa Aqua pool area
- Special discounts for The V SPA treatments
- Access to Vilnius Grand Resort activities during the Pro-Am week
- 1,450€ / golfer, sharing a Superior twin room with a team member.
- 500€ / non-golfer, sharing a Double room with a golfer.
- PRO-golfer - free of charge.
- 300€ single supplement
Registration is open until 17th of April 2019 or until subscription of 30 teams.
To find out more about the Vilnius Pro-Am, or for registration queries, please contact Mr. Albert Zinevič:
+370 656 08437
All terms and conditions please find below.
Payment, Confirmed Team Participation and Cancelation Polices
Final deadline for entries is Wednesday, 17 April, 2019 with full non-refundable prepayment.
Entries will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
A team entry is considered valid only after full payment of the amateurs' Pro-Am package fees.
Amateurs are required to provide their exact handicap on the entry form at the time of entry and will be asked to confirm their handicap at the registration desk of the event.
An e-mail confirming your team's registration will be sent to you within two (2) working days after having received this Registration form and the payment of your package. Should you not receive this e-mail, please contact our team at email@example.com Kindly note that the registration is not considered complete until the payment has been settled.
BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT
BANK: AB Šiaulių bankas
BANK CODE: 71800
ACCOUNT NO: LT847180300027467703
ACCOUNT HOLDER: UAB VILLON
COMPANY CODE: 110004884
SWIFT CODE: CBSBLT26
In the purpose field please mention "The Vilnius PRO-AM" and professional player's name.
Regarding any questions and inquiries, please contact Mr. Albert Zinevič:
+370 656 08437