Here you will find all answers regarding Vilnius Grand Resort reopening and safety regulations.
Is the hotel and SPA already working?
Yes, the hotel and spa will start operating on 30 May 2020 together with BORA BORA restaurant and beach. The golf course and Italian Restaurant Trattoria Verde have been opened since the beginning of May.
Can I move my booking to a future date?
Yes, you can postpone your reservation free of charge 24 hours before your arrival. This condition does not apply to group bookings (more than 10 guests). Changes to group orders are coordinated individually.
Can I cancel my booking? What are the conditions?
Yes, you can cancel an individual reservation (if there are no additional conditions) free of charge by notifying the cancellation 24 hours before your arrival. If you have made a reservation at a travel agency or other website, please check their cancellation policy. When you are canceling a group booking (more than 10 people) – the cancellation policy is agreed upon signing the group/event contract
Will my gift voucher validity be extended?
Yes, all gift vouchers will be extended for 3 months.
Will the SPA and fitness club membership validity be extended?
Yes, all SPA and fitness club memberships will be extended for 3 months.
Is the hotel still organizing Sunday brunch?
Yes, starting as of 7th of June every Sunday from 12:30 PM until 3 PM with animators
Is it possible to organize event at the hotel?
Yes, it is possible from 30 May 2020 and following the requirements of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.
Are there live music evenings at the hotel?
No, live music performances at restaurant has been temporary canceled.
What security measures are taken in the hotel to ensure the safety of visitors and staff?
• Temperature check will be performed at the reception upon arrival of every guests. Guests with temperature (37.3 ° C or more) will not be allowed to enter the hotel
• Hygiene station available in the lobby and throughout all the hotel. Masks and protective gloves are available at the reception upon request.
• Masks and protective gloves mandatory for all hotel employees
• Disinfectants placed in all areas of high – touch, including each guests room.
• Social distance markers placed in front of the reception (public areas) to control check in lines and general crowding.
• Lobby area will be reconfigured to maintain appropriate space between seated guests.
• Upon departure all keys will be sanitized after each drop off.
• Steam cleaning will be performed in all public toilets and rooms
• Each room will be sold 72 hrs. after the previous guest/s checked out, after proper disinfection and sanitizing and steam cleaning of the bathroom and furniture surfaces.
• All items and amenities considered high touch, will be removed from the room and provided upon guests request in order to minimize the risk.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in each guest’s room.
What security measures are taken in the SPA to ensure the safety of visitors and staff?
• Temperature check will be performed at the reception upon arrival of each guest.
• Guests with temperature (37.3 ° C or more) will not be allowed to enter the spa
• Controlled number of guests in the pool and gym area, ensuring a safe distance between guests, depending on the area of the premises
• Frequently touched surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected
• Fitness club visitors are provided with disinfectant wipes at the sports club
What security measures have been taken at the golf club to ensure the safety of guests and staff?
• Not more than 5 guests are allowed to enter the club, except family members
• Clubhouse may be entered only with protective masks or respirators and gloves. Without these security measures, players will not be admitted
• Each player (member / guest) must come to the club reception for checking safety measures and payment.
• 4 pax allowed to play at the same tee time
• Advance “Tee Time” bookings are required
• Incoming streams of players will be regulated and admitted for no more than 30min. prior the booked “Tee Time“
• Tee Time is given every 20 minutes, from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm;
• In “Putting and Chipping“ zones may only be practiced with protective masks or respirators and gloves. Without security measures, players will not be admitted.
• In “Putting and Chipping” areas it is allowed to practice by keeping at least 10m from other player and / or group of players (not more than 2 persons, except family members).
• In “Putting and Chipping” zones, players have the opportunity to practice using ONLY their own golf balls and club sets.
• In “Putting and Chipping” zones, players have the opportunity to practice before their reserved playing time “Tee Time” / after the game in a free zone by informing the club administration.
• Golf lessons can be organized for up to 10 guests at the same time with one coach, keeping a distance of 2 meters between players
• Guests with a golf membership can use the changing rooms and showers from 30 May 2020
What security measures have been taken in restaurants to ensure the safety of guests and staff?
• Seating is allowed outside and inside
• Visitors are required to wear face masks
• Five people are allowed to sit at one table or one-family members
• The restaurant staff serves guests with masks and gloves
• Disinfect tables and other surfaces after each guest
Recommendations for guests:
• Please keep hygiene standards (hand hygiene, coughing, sneezing etiquette)
• People over 60 years not recommended to visit the restaurants
• We encourage you to pay for services not with cash, but with bank cards
• If possible, we recommend keeping a distance between other guests and hotel staff
• If you feel unwell, have a temperature or have other symptoms – please stay at home and plan your rest when you feel better