The golf course has a 20-seat Driving Range, a short game area and a Putting Green.
This is a great opportunity for golfers and non golfers to practice long and medium range shots.
Our Golf Club offers all equipment rental and there are opportunities for group and individual practices with qualified coaches.
Important information for The V Golf Club guests*
Driving range will operate from april 6
Driving range operation times in april (from 6th april, tuesday):
• 9:00 – 18:00 o’clock monday – sunday
• Allowing guests (members & guests) into assigned bay zones with registration only
Note: advance time registration by contacting reception phone: +370 (5) 273 9788, e-mail: email@example.com
• Face masks – required upon all times, excluding training outside if no other people are close by (2m. Distance)
• Driving range bays are ready with filled balls, no baskets / self service
• Members – training with no additional charges
• Guests – 12 eur charge / only “unlimited” driving range balls available until club operations will be without restrictions.
Note: payment at the desk: cash / card prior the service
Club house operations in april (from 6th april, tuesday):
• Reception 9:00 – 18:00 o’clock monday – sunday
• Showers / lockers / changing room – unavailable until further notice
• Bathrooms available only by “Driving range” / “Trattoria verde”
LESSONS (from 6th April, Tuesday):
• 9:00 – 18:00 o’clock Monday – Sunday
• LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY WITH ADVANCE BOOKING
Note: reception PHONE: +370 (5) 273 9788, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Group lessons not allowed, unless it’s family members (not more than 4 people + coach).
• FACE MASK - MANDATORY
NOTE: Payment at the desk: cash / card prior the service
• CLOSED. Opening date: TBA
“Putting & Chipping” training zones - CLOSED
IMPORTANT: OPENING DEPENDS ON WEATHER CONDITIONS; PRELIMINARLY MID. APRIL
Golf Course - CLOSED
IMPORTANT: COURSE OPENING DEPENDS ON WEATHER CONDITIONS; PRELIMINARLY END OF APRIL – BEGINNING OF MAY
*PLAYERS AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: TO ENTER THE CLUB ONE BY ONE & TO WEAR A PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
PLAYERS ENSURES THAT THEIR HEALTH IS IN GOOD CONDITION (NO COLD, NO SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, NO CONTACT WITH INFECTED AND NO VIOLATION OF THE SELF-ISOLATION REQUIREMENT).
KINDLY NOTE: CLIENTS WITHOUT PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CLUBHOUSE & SERVICE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
Learn more about kick practice opportunities at The V Golf Club:
+370 527 39788